(703) 258‑9378 • TatiannaWS@gmail.com • LinkedIn ProfileDownload PDF Print
Over 5 years experience supporting web production at Conservation International, including web analytics implementation and reporting, donation adminstration, and training web communicators on production software. Exceptional communication skills—recognized by peers and users for understanding and highest quality support.
Certified Scrum Master (CSM)
Mar 2016 | Washington, DC
BA International Studies
Dec 2012 | Washington, DC
- Analytics and Tracking: Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Visual Web Optimizer, CrazyEgg
- Google and Office 365 suites
- Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, InDesign, InCopy, Dreamweaver
- Task management and ticketing systems: Asana, JIRA, Trello
- Intermediate working French, and elementary Spanish
Conservation International (CI)
Senior Coordinator, Web Production
Crystal City, VA
In addition to the responsibilities I continue to have from my time as Web Production Coordinator:
- Project Management
- Agile team lead, ensuring most innovative web technologies are implemented in fastest time at highest quality. Recognized for rapid response to changing priorities.
- Designed a custom workflow process based on team needs to support effective use of agile principles.
- Stretch Assignments
- Used Mapbox GL JS to develop an interactive story for CI’s “Under the Canopy” virtual reality film campaign.
- Co-developed CI’s 2016 Annual Report in two weeks with CI’s primary web developer. Sections contributed: introduction, finances, volunteer leaders and ways to join, along with populating the entire page with finalized text and images.
Web Production Coordinator
Feb 2013–Jan 2016
Crystal City, VA
- Website Maintenance
- Create or update pages in Microsoft SharePoint 2013 based on content needs. Perform quality control checks on all website updates to test for everything from typos to critical errors in functionality, such as broken modules.
- Serve as a back up for other team members as needed, including basic site administration and programming tasks, Google Analytics reporting, and Luminate (formerly Convio) administration support.
- SharePoint 2013 Training and Support
- Conduct individual and group training sessions for communicators across the organization with varying technical skill levels. Maintain online training materials.
- Planned and executed a week-long training session in Jakarta, Indonesia to maximize efficiency with on-site support. Feedback indicates classes were effective and well-received.
- Facilitate a Yammer group for all web communications staff with the goal of fostering support across field programs as well as top-down support from HQ.
- User support to include retrieving SharePoint account details, troubleshooting page errors, and answering questions about what is possible on Conservation.org subsites and how to implement desired functionality and layouts.
- Project Management: Website Redesign (Jan 2014–May 2014)
- Organized and coordinated building phase of the most recent website overhaul
- Tracked all content through the various stages of production
- Delegated tasks to the relevant people to ensure on-time delivery of the redesigned website
- Web Analytics (Feb 2013–Nov 2014)
- Monitored and reported on basic traffic data to evaluate performance and prioritize areas of the website to focus on