- Because you’re here at TatiannaWS.com and using my website, you agree to follow my rules. If you don’t agree, leave.
- I can update the rules at my discretion. The latest copy will always be here. You can get here from the footer on every page of my site.
- I can also change, update, or delete the content of this website as I please. This includes any and all demos, applications, or subsites.
- Everything found in my site is available for informational purposes only, and such information my be inaccurate, out of date, or otherwise unsatisfactory. I am not responsible or liable for the accuracy, usefulness or availablity of any information found on this site and I am not responsible or liable for missing or incorrect information. If you find errors, you can always contact me so I can try to correct them.
- If you have questions, please contact me.
- This website is my baby. Don’t hurt my baby. Don’t steal my baby. It’s mean.
- I understand that other people have content, creative, or technical babies and I would never intentionally hurt or steal them. If you think I’ve stolen your baby, please contact me so we can work it out.
The demo projects on this site are fully-functioning applications that may allow people to input information, create content that can be displayed on the site, or do other cool things. When using these applications remember:
- You use these demos at your own risk. They may be buggy, insecure, or otherwise unsatisfactory and I am not responsible or liable for problems that come up as a result of you using my site. That said, if you find something that is broken, please contact me so I can try to fix it.
- Remember Golden Rule #1: This website is my baby. Don’t hurt my baby. This includes
- spamming my applications with illegal content, personal/private information that is not your own, promotions or advertisements, or useless douchebaggery
- diseasing my server or applications
- If you break these rules, I will remove you from the demo/application you were abusing and forbid you from returning.
A Note About Security
I am not a security professional, and my knowledge on security topics is very limited. I make every effort to ensure this site is as secure as possible, but I have my limitations.
However, as of Aug 2015, the only Personally Identifiable Information that could be at risk is your email address. The Virtual Flashcards application asks for a username, email address, and password to create an account. Once an account is created, no further information is requested or displayed. As noted above, you use the application at your own risk. I do not believe there is any risk to using this application, though as I said before, I am not a security professional.